Breast Augmentation Beverly Hills
Breast Implants Los Angeles
Video:Dr. Ghavami Discusses Flash Recovery® Breast Augmentation on “The Doctors”
Dr. Ghavami performs flash recovery® breast augmentation and discusses the procedure on “The Doctors.”
LA / Beverly Hills Breast Augmentation Surgeon – Dr. Ashkan Ghavami
Breast augmentation surgery is one of the most popular and most desired plastic surgery procedures performed in the United States, as thousands upon thousands of women undergo breast surgery in hopes of attaining the perfect chest size and shape that they’ve always dreamed of. If you are disenchanted with the size of your breasts, the most effective solution is breast augmentation in Beverly Hills / Los Angeles with Dr. Ghavami.
Dr. Ghavami’s specific approach to breast augmentation and the remarkable rapid recovery patients enjoy has been featured on “The Doctors,” “The Ricki Lake Show,” “Extra,” NBC, and Telemundo, just to name a few!!
Dr. Ghavami’s extensive experience performing all facets of breast surgery has demonstrated his dedication as a breast augmentation surgeon. An aspect of Dr. Ghavami’s professionalism that he takes great pride in is an unyielding commitment to performing cosmetic plastic surgery procedures that look natural and organic, and comprehensively complement a patient’s innate features. With breast augmentation, this entails NOT selecting an implant that is too big for the patient’s breast dimensions. Choosing an implant that is too big can have short-term and long-term consequences that are detrimental to the quality of the skin, as well as the rib and skeletal structures. In addition, re-operation and revisions may become more necessary and frequent.
Dr. Ghavami has special training in a technique that minimizes bleeding and trauma to the body and decreases recovery time (to less than 24 hours in most cases); he calls it “flash recovery® breast augmentation.” Similar approaches are known as “rapid recovery” or “quick recovery breast augmentation.” However, more important than the name is that Dr. Ghavami is not simply using this as a marketing or advertising gimmick, but he can truly deliver the results.
The procedure is performed following these principles:
- Accurate breast dimensions, skin stretch, and thickness are measured and taken into account in choosing the implant size (volume or number of ccs).
- The implant is placed under the pectoralis muscle (sub-pectoral or sub-muscular pocket).
- The surgery is relatively bloodless, or minimal bleeding occurs. Therefore, there is less trauma to the breast tissues and ribcage when placing the implant under the muscle. No blunt dissection is used to make the pocket, ONLY heat cautery, so that vessels do not have a chance to bleed.
- No narcotic or strong pain medicine is required. Our patients do not get Vicodin, Percocet, or a similar medication because they do not need it! We only prescribe ibuprofen for any post-op discomfort.
- Early post-operative motion and return to activity is encouraged.
- Most patients return to most daily activities in 24 hours.
**To see some of Dr. Ghavami’s flash recovery® breast augmentation patients and their surgeries, please see the informative videos below. More videos can be seen in our video gallery.
Please visit our photo gallery for a variety of before and after sizes, shapes, and styles.
Video: Flash® Recovery Breast Augmentation w/ Dr. Ghavami
Dr. Ghavami showcases his flash® recovery breast augmentation procedure on The Ricki Lake show.